Corporation Tax Services
- Under Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA), the legal responsibility for correctly calculating the corporation tax liability falls on business owners. We understand the issues facing owner-managed businesses and can prepare tax returns in a timely and efficient manner. We will also calculate your company's tax liability and assist with the calculation of any quarterly instalment payments.
- The increased reporting obligations, investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that your time and resources can be taken up with tax administration. We will help to minimise corporate tax exposure and relieve the administrative burden of compliance with current tax legislation. Effective corporate tax planning can also result in significant improvements in your bottom line.
Personal tax returns
- We are specialists in income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- We can ensure your personal tax returns are prepared in an accurate and timely manner through the use of our tax service.
- We can provide you with an income and tax calculation summary with full Tax Return and explanations of how the liability is calculated and when payment is due.
- We have the expertise and software to take the headache out of the form filling and compliance aspect of Self Assessment. We can provide you with practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you. We can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
VAT Return completion
Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HMRC mean VAT compliance can be a complex and time consuming administrative process. We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary
- VAT health check to ensure that you are complying with the VAT requirements
Construction Industry Scheme
- Should you are registered as a contractor under the CIS scheme? We can process the monthly CIS returns with HMRC, verify the subcontractors and ensure that the right amount of CIS is deducted from them.
- Being the subject of a tax investigation by the HMRC can be a stressful and worrying experience. With the onset of personal and corporate self-assessment, HMRC staff can now review cases on a 'sample basis'; consequently, tax investigations have become more frequent. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual's Tax Return under the Self Assessment regime, more detailed enquiries or employer-related investigations into PAYE and P11d compliance. If you are about to be the subject of an investigation, we can provide expert help and support.
Professional Fee Protection
- Insurance against the cost of investigation. You will be covered by our scheme - in the event of a full enquiry we will be able to deal with this for you promptly and our fees will be met by the insurance company.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01455 559921. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.