Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
You deal with the Business Owner
When dealing with our company you deal with the owner directors who have the experience of running their own business over many years and who share a vast knowledge base from helping and developing business from all sectors of industry.
Point of Contact
When working with our company you know who deals with your various business affairs so you can be assured of an efficient and personal service.
In addition to the typical annual end of year meeting, we provide monthly communication emails and newsletters on an array of current topics to keep you informed and up to date with related business matters.
Fixed Price Agreements
You choose the services you require and we agree together, a price for these services up front. No hidden surprises. No large bill at the end of the year causing confusion and disputes.
Most people prefer to deal with someone locally they know they can trust. We are able to give you the attention and commitment you deserve and can provide that immediate response when it is required.
Outstanding Customer Service
The majority of our business comes from our existing clients that recommend our services to their business colleagues. By keeping our promises, meeting deadlines and exceeding clients expectations we seek to provide a service that can be trusted and provides value for money.
Member of a Professional Body
To assure you of our professionalism and give you peace of mind we are members of the Certified Public Accountants.
We are available beyond the normal 9 - 5 office hours and are willing to meet and discuss any important issues that may be troubling you, either at our office or wherever is convenient to you.
Use the benefit of our team’s technical skills to your advantage. The business owners and tax manager each have over 25 years experience in private practice, commerce and Revenue departments. This knowledge is available to you to ensure you are receiving the best advice and attention.
Range of services
We provide a multitude of services that are available to meet all our clients demands.
Full business start up assistance
- understand the necessary considerations to trade either as a sole proprietor, partnership or limited company.
- understand the advantages and disadvantages of each from a commercial and tax perspective.
- understand the necessary HMRC and Companies House compliance requirements, essential to avoid monetary filing penalties.
Company tax returns
- ensure your company tax returns are prepared accurately and submitted in a timely manner to avoid late filing penalties.
- full explanations of how and why the tax arises.
VAT Return completion
- avoid the penalty driven compliance requirements for VAT through the use of our bookkeeping and VAT bureaux.
Business plans and cashflow forecast and budgets
- essential for obtaining bank loans and third party capital investment and also simply for running a better business knowing your numbers and making decisions based upon complete and accurate data.
Company accounts preparation
- we prepare the company’s full and abbreviated accounts in accordance with the latest company legislation and ensure these are filed with the Revenue and Companies House in a timely manner to avoid the stringent penalties in operation.
- we review and ensure all allowable expenditure is claimed to minimize profits where appropriate, and reduce the tax bill.
- we ensure the business owner extracts funds in the most tax efficient manner through the use of salary, dividends and pension contribution considerations.
- we explain the how, why and when questions all owner managed wonder.
Computerisation and training
- let us help you improve the efficiency of your systems and assist with your training requirements with accounting software to help you develop a better understanding of your business development.
- be informed of the legal requirements of maintaining business records and how this should be done for maximum efficiency.
- alternatively, let us maintain them for you, saving you the time and effort and freeing you to do whatever is important to the well being of you and your business.
Personal tax returns
- ensure your personal tax returns are prepared in an accurate and timely manner through the use of our tax service and our 25 point checklist.
- we provide you with an income and tax calculation summary with full Tax Return and explanations of how the liability is calculated and when payment is due.
Personal accounts preparation
- we prepare your personal trading accounts and property rental statements from your books and records ensuring all allowable expenditure is claimed to minimize your profits and reduce your tax bill, leaving more money in your pocket.
- we provide a full payroll service providing weekly or monthly payroll processing with employee payslips and notification of Revenue payment requirements together with a full end of tax year service submitting P35, P14, P11 On Line to the Revenue and P60 to your employees.
- save time and stress in meeting the Revenue penalty driven reporting deadlines.
Details of the Spring Statement. Our summary focuses on the issues likely to affect you...
Details of the Autumn Budget 2018. Our summary focuses on the key issues...
Factsheets covering a range of relevant accountancy and business topics...